Genesis 2 : 8 (New Living Translation)

Then the Lord God said, “It is not good for the man to be alone. I will make a helper who is just right for him.”

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, July 15, 2009

They slapped me off the scale..... sort of















I had a dr's appointment today, and i
t did not go well. I knew this day would come eventually, but I still was not prepared for the words....."we need to watch your weight gain" and then I just saw her lips moving but I couldn't hear anything until "your weight really jumped up this time" and then more of Charlie Brown's teacher talk. So sad.

I thought I was doing ok with the weight gain. It is very hard to go from watching what you eat and feeling guilty and fatty for every single bite since the age of, oh I don't know, 11, to actually trying to gain weight. So I've been on a cookie and cake marathon that unfortunately ended today. The dr recommends a total gain of 25-30 pounds..... I have a budget of 2-7 pounds left and 11 weeks to go. You do the math.

Sad, sad day.
If you also struggle with the size of your butt, I highly recommend thedailyplate.com It tracks everything for you and it's totally free. Now, if I would just use that!

The good news is, I'm swollen. And that's nothing to be excited about.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive