Genesis 2 : 8 (New Living Translation)

Then the Lord God said, “It is not good for the man to be alone. I will make a helper who is just right for him.”

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, August 25, 2009

blah

I'm too insane to blog this week....it is just crazy stressful times at our place.

We've had so much going on at our house lately, that I can't even walk straight (although that too is probably pregnancy related)
Our garage door was fussy, buddy fixed it. Our element in our water heater went out and we've been showering in Gracie's bathroom for 3 weeks. Element comes in, buddy fixes it, and then the water people with no warning.... mess with our water. We wake up to a foyer full of water. Thanks for the heads up people! Then we get the lovely boil water notice and no water pressure. That's fixed, thank goodness for running water! And we now have hot water in bathroom again, cause buddy fixed that too. His headlight went out, and he got a ticket for it! (that's not fixed yet, if anyone wants to take that one?!) But he fixed the light, so that's good. As I type this, it seems like all of this shouldn't have been such a big deal, but for some reason, living through it was a nightmare... go figure.

I did go to the chiropractor for the first time ever, and it was nice. Quick visit though, and I would have liked a massage at the end, but oh well. Gracie is making me crooked, so I'm going back tomorrow. Everyone told me, "don't let him near your neck!" In the waiting room, we talked about it again and giggled. I made it very clear that I was there for lower back pain, so I was sure that we wouldn't have any issues with discussing the neck. The topic eventually came up. When the dr asked if my neck had been hurting... mid adjustment.... buddy busted out laughing. This turned out to be a good thing, because it saved me from getting my neck cracked!

She should be here in 3-5 weeks and I'm 100% ready and 100% not ready at all... at the same time! It's pure madness.

3 comments:

  1. Been thinking about y'all a lot and can't wait to hear she's here!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Zanny, you are too funny, miss you and see the three of you soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. She will be here soon! Can't wait to see pics!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive