Genesis 2 : 8 (New Living Translation)

Then the Lord God said, “It is not good for the man to be alone. I will make a helper who is just right for him.”

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, August 3, 2009

breakfast fairy


I've been giving bryan a hard time about.... well, that we'll probably starve unless he knows how to prepare some food before the baby gets here. (this would never happen... if you've ever met my mother, you understand. Plus, it's not like I've been cooking a lot lately, so we've learned to manage already)
So this morning I wake up at 6 am with some rumbling in my kitchen. It's buddy making cinnamon rolls! Very, very sweet man today.
I took a picture (in disbelief I guess) and he said immediately, "do not put that on the blog"
Can't help it! sorry, have to document this occasion =) in case it never happens again



Also.....I am an idiot and just laid my camera down at the shower yesterday as if it works by itself... it just sat there the whole entire time with not one picture taken. So, I'm requesting all attendants with cameras to send me their pictures, PLEASE! and thank you. BUT, the shower itself (sorry you can't see any of it) was WONDERFUL! Gracie got lots of pretties and we played very funny preggo games! Lauren (due in 3 weeks) was a pro at the "candy bar / pregnancy word" game and went home with a stash of at least 15 candies. I hope she didn't tell Lee where she got all of that, so he'll think she robbed a gas station or something. I wish i had a picture of her shoveling candy bars into her purse at 37 weeks pregnant. Priceless.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive