Genesis 2 : 8 (New Living Translation)

Then the Lord God said, “It is not good for the man to be alone. I will make a helper who is just right for him.”

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, August 17, 2009

Showers....


Bedroom wall art by Barbara Stewart

Bathroom wall art by Barbara Coleman and Kelli Peacock


I posted what pictures I have (I was busy opening gifts!) at the bottom of the page in a shower slideshow.


The good friends shower:
August 2, Sonya Gholston, Barbara Stewart, and Elaine Reed hosted a very very fun and fabulous shower at Bulldog Deli. I had a blast playing some silly games, and Gracie got such pretty things. We had a delicious carrot cake that had too much left over and I was FORCED to take it home with me (in addition to a lovely cookie platter). Good day.

The good church family shower:
August 9, Paula Jones, Jackie Nason, Ann Brown, Denise Coleman, Barbara Coleman and Kelli Peacock hosted another spectacular Gracie Extravaganza! Kelli and Barbara were their usual crafty selves and made posters, detailed cupcakes, a diaper cake, Peacock carved a watermelon baby carriage, it goes on and on. It was adorable. Another good day.


This baby is super loved and way too spoiled already.

The good people at work shower:
Shower 3 of 3 is coming up and it's sure to be yet another awesome event! After this kind of high, it's no wonder new moms go through depression when reality sets in.... Unless buddy can somehow figure out how to throw a party every week and keep this going, I'm doomed.


Also,
We had a great visit with Uncle Michael this weekend (even if we had to endure the stupid motorcycle rally). I stayed in the air conditioning as much as possible and was a real party pooper. But hey, it's hot out there and I'm HUGE. Next time we see him, we'll have a sweet baby girl to show off! Can't wait...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive