Genesis 2 : 8 (New Living Translation)

Then the Lord God said, “It is not good for the man to be alone. I will make a helper who is just right for him.”

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, September 4, 2009

Everyone is getting my hopes up.....

We had a super fun shower 3 of 3 this past Wednesday night. I told buddy, there is no way we will ever be able to keep up this level of "spoiled rotten" now. I mean, is there anything this baby still needs? I think not! We may not even have room for her because of all of her pretties. But we'll make room =) She has some sweet


Everyone says we'll never make it 4 more weeks. Also, mom and I have picked September 18 as our estimated delivery date (full moon and all). I took a fun quiz online per a coworker's request and it estimates just what we're hoping for...2 weeks from now!!! Gracie, if you can hear me (and I know you can) if you're a good girl and behave all week in Jackson from Sept 13-18. Then you can have a prize that Friday night! A BIRTHDAY. You only get one birthdate for your whole life so make it count!

Anyone want to chime in with your delivery date predictions?
Here's what
justmommies.com thinks - as if they're some kind of authority.

"Your labor prediction quiz results are below.....
Get your bags packed early just in case you need them. Make sure your partner has a phone available when he's away because this baby just might come early. We predict your baby will come 2-3 weeks early. Your baby will most likely be born in the morning. Justmommies predicts that your baby will weigh approximately 8.8 pounds and that your labor will be about 12 hours long.
This is for entertainment purposes only." (I love their disclaimer!)


Come on Sept 18!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. 8.8 lbs, oh my! Let's hope she's just a wee smaller! Yes, I remember those long agonizing days where you wonder when in the world you'll go into labor and what that will actually feel & look like! So sorry but here's hope: EG came 10 days early & EK came at 36 weeks! Here's to hoping she'll come a little early & be perfect!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive