Cried in the car all the way to work. Cried when I sat down at my desk, cried when asked how it was going.... cried cried cried. Hopefully tomorrow will be a better day, but as of now I am convinced of these things:
1. Gracie wonders where I am..... I've abandoned her!
2. Gracie is crying and thinks I gave her away because I don't like her anymore! Why else would I leave her for 10 hours a day!!! (This is the dumbest thing I have ever done. Ever.)
3. Gracie will have the flu, a cough, a cold, and ear infection, a virus, or some other contagious disease by this afternoon. (Because I've been over protective against germs only making it more likely for her to get sick now.)
4. I predict daycares will go out of business in 2010 because it is HORRIBLE and again, the dumbest thing I have ever done. What was I thinking?!
5. Finally, I'm convinced that she is loved and that DD will love her and care for her. I'm also convinced that tomorrow will be easier and than today and Wednesday will be easier than tomorrow and Thursday will be easier than Wednesday and Friday will be GREAT because I get her all to myself on Saturday and Sunday!!!! Yipee
We did finally have Christmas at our house! See... she did have her very own tree and lights. And you were right, she LOVED the lights. (I'll pretend that's why they're all still up!)
There's not even a third of our ornaments on the tree. I was just impressed to get it up. She didn't mind one bit that it's practically naked.
How sad that she didn't have a stocking!!! No baby's first Christmas stocking?! Who are we? terrorists!