Genesis 2 : 8 (New Living Translation)

Then the Lord God said, “It is not good for the man to be alone. I will make a helper who is just right for him.”

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Getting better

day 2 of daycare..... still sucks so bad
Who am I kidding with this post title. It's not at all better. I made it until 1:30 then I lost it (I brought my makeup to work for such an occassion, but don't care enough to use it...) I just want to run out and go get her.

Today I am thankful that I am busy at work. I really would not be breathing if I didn't have something to keep my mind off of her for at least a few seconds every hour.

Finally, please offer buddy your sympathy. I told the man for years that I WANTED to work...and I know deep down I do! But now all I talk about it is how miserable I am without her. Hang in there buddy. Everyone promises it will get better! We've got this.

Let me just also take the time to point out that I think it's stupid how everyone always talks about being worried about labor and delivery. They give you DRUGS. You don't feel a thing. The real pain nobody cares to discuss. Why is it that no one talks about abandoning and neglecting your brand new baby and throwing them in a room full of people she doesn't even know where she can't see or hear me for 10 hours?! THIS is what you need drugs for.... I'm just saying.

Again, no pictures. I do not want to remember these days.

1 comment:

  1. ohhhhh....suzanne. i feel your pain. God did not intend for mommies to work outside of the home if it is this hard. right? i know exactly what you are going through. i am sure jan has told you. it is not fun. i am praying for you. get my number from jan if you want. i would love to cry with you. also, congrats! she is BEAUTIFUL!!!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive