Genesis 2 : 8 (New Living Translation)

Then the Lord God said, “It is not good for the man to be alone. I will make a helper who is just right for him.”

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, January 21, 2010

Napa Valley and Bobbie's shower

Look how much fun I have at work.
I had a work trip with Garret, Mariah, Courtney and Lesley and just guess where we went! Napa Valley! Well, actually we went to Univ of California - Davis, but it happens to be right next door to Napa Valley! We thoroughly enjoyed ourselves!








This is the only pic I got at our first winery. The memory card was full and we started tasting and stopped picture taking!

Daddy had a basketball game to attend so Gracie came with me to a coworker's baby shower! She was a hit of course. Lynn took these... he's taken a picture or two in his time. I did play with the coloring just cuz it's fun to do. She's such a cutie!

Look at this big girl! Where did my wee little baby go?!
Not a newborn anymore!


Good luck to Bobbie!
Hope she has her little boy soon.... very soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive