Genesis 2 : 8 (New Living Translation)

Then the Lord God said, “It is not good for the man to be alone. I will make a helper who is just right for him.”

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, February 12, 2010

Giggling and boyfriends at school!


no reason for this other than.... her hair cracks me up!

Gracie goes to school with one other little girl (who is no competition let me tell you) and 3 boys. She already has a boyfriend who made a silly face and it made her "giggle." When I picked her up Wednesday, her teacher told me, "she had such a good day! She talked and grinned all day.... and she giggled at Collum!"

I was heartbroken.... she WHAT?! giggled.... but she hasn't done that yet! She giggled for the first time at school, and I missed it. Needless to say, I cried all the way home.

We've all been acting like idiots trying to get her to laugh at us with no such luck. I've yet to hear a giggle. It's been almost a full week of our pathetic attempts to get a giggle.... nothing. We're just confirming Gracie's suspicion that she was left with crazy people.
Daddy and Jeff are super depressed that duck season is over. Stevanie, Suzanne and Gracie, are just beside ourselves with happiness for about one second, and then we've already begun planning for next year. See Jeff's handy countdown clock thank goodness for that! We don't want it to sneak up on us.

Gracie is practicing for next season. I got Daddy a wii duck hunting game out of pure stupidity, but I thought it would help him make it until next season with only minor depression. Now, I have to hear the stupid duck call all through the house. It has some pretty ghetto graphics, but it's the thought that counts.
She not only plays with guns... but baby dolls too! Well rounded girl.



Her body is finally catching up with her mind. She's super advanced and breaks her neck trying to stare at this amazing toy. It's such a thrill to her, she stops eating just to stare at it! We've drooled over it (literally) since Christmas and she's finally getting big enough to enjoy it! It's so fun.
That is all... consider yourself updated!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive