Genesis 2 : 8 (New Living Translation)

Then the Lord God said, “It is not good for the man to be alone. I will make a helper who is just right for him.”

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, March 18, 2010

Itsy bitsy teeny weeny yellow polka dot bikini....

That she wore for the first time today - indoors of course!







Gracie's Unkie Mikey lives at the beach so this is an essential wardrobe piece. Diva shades are essential regardless of his location. She loves them b/c they look like momma's. She doesn't mind one bit when I make her dress up! I think she quite enjoys us making a to-do over her.
I have explained to her that if she insists on wearing the ever popular triangle top, she will have to learn to dive, otherwise it will fly up when she hits the water. Triangle top or cannon ball - life is full of trade offs. These are the life lessons I am passing on. Scary I know!
Could she possibly get any cuter?! We'll have to wait and see...

2 comments:

  1. This is the cutest thing EVER!!!!!!! LOVE IT!!!!! Gracie is absolutely adorable!!!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive