Genesis 2 : 8 (New Living Translation)

Then the Lord God said, “It is not good for the man to be alone. I will make a helper who is just right for him.”

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

blog... what blog?

Daddy has been out an entire semester... Doesn't feel like that at all to me. I kind of feel like he's still in school! I'm still waiting for all of that free time he was going to have when he finished, where is that?!

His work peeps got him a HUGE cake. I miss that cake. I ate approximately 5 pieces a day. I threw away probably a day's worth of my helpings - I could have eaten the rest of it, easy. I just decided that I wasn't helping save any starving children in Africa by consuming the rest of that delicious cake - it wasn't doing me any favors either. You know when you have something like that in your house and you have to get rid of it so you'll stop eating it... well, I ate it as fast as I could so I could stop eating it.


He looks pretty dang excited about it! I think it's a pretty good idea to celebrate graduation each year with a cake like that. June can't get here fast enough.... multiple birthday cakes =)


Since we were discussing school and being out of school and how great it is to be OUT of school, we somehow got on the subject of getting back IN school. Not sure what we had smoked prior to the conversation, but we actually thought it would be a good idea to both go back to school. We must be very bored and this is the best thing we can come up with to fill all that spare time we've got. At the end of our silly and very casual convo about grad school Friday, I sent out emails of inquiry and headed home for the weekend. I get back Monday morning and faculty advisers are calling me to discuss their programs, etc.... I had totally forgotten all about it! Lucky for me, I'm "not a candidate" for several of them! Didn't hurt my feelings any.

Not feeling the "go back to school" thing at all - especially when I read "intensive weekends, compressed video, and internet courses" I'd rather spend my weekends on the porch like this... taking video of Gracie Girl and then playing on the internet while uploading my pics.

LOVES bath night....


New scrunching nose thing.

Uncle Michael finished tax season and finally gets to make the trek home, and what do we do? We all leave our cameras at home.... too excited to be bothered with things like silly cameras.
She's making a very "Michael" face.

Bryan took these on his phone..... it's the best I could do with these poor quality shots.
She really, really likes him.... Pretty sure she's ready for another visit!
During Unkie Mikey's trip home, we went to the pasture to see the new baby girl.
Dad's horsey, Dixie Pizazz had her baby - Marylou! (Every time I say her name I start in on... "Hello, Marylou / Goodbye heart / Sweet Marylou I'm so in love with you!" It gets stuck in my head every time.
P.S. We sleep through the night almost every night.... God is Good!
I think that's enough... Consider yourself updated!

1 comment:

Blog Archive