Genesis 2 : 8 (New Living Translation)

Then the Lord God said, “It is not good for the man to be alone. I will make a helper who is just right for him.”

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, April 5, 2010

Why are our names even on this blog...

One brief non-Gracie item... Yesterday, we were at a red light and saw the horror of horrors - a baby in the lap of the passenger / baby daddy / current beau / drug dealer (who by the way, was downing a 24 oz), with no car seat! So, I did my usual yell-through-the-window "CAR-SEAT... (pointing at baby) CAR-SEAT"

Well, I have unfortunately had to do this many - I'd say at least 5 - times, but this is the first time I have gotten a response. The driver (the proud mom I assume) rolled down her window and yelled, f--- you, b----! Just when I thought I could be mom of the year, this lady had to ruin my chances.

Ok, back to Gracie. First Easter x 3 egg hunts + 1 birthday party = 1,000 pictures. Observe


These are at the President's home - Bryan went to the annual Egg Hunt when he was a bitty baby too!

Having fun for about one second.


If you take one more picture of me and this stupid basket...



No caption needed, but I'll say it anyway.... Daddy's girl.
I had a devious plan. This Friday, I was off and Daddy had to work, so I have ALL DAY to practice "ma ma." Plan backfires - she now says "da da" constantly and acts like she's never heard "ma ma" in her life.


So pretty! and a little creepy - maybe a little too much on the editing there, Mom.


Wants to be just like me - have some real goals, Baby.


Refusing to sit up on her own even though she can

Contemplating Easter and all it's glory


Why do I put my face next to this beauty queen?! Who could compete?


Our first friend.... Sweet Emmi


This is Gracie's world and we just play in it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive