Genesis 2 : 8 (New Living Translation)

Then the Lord God said, “It is not good for the man to be alone. I will make a helper who is just right for him.”

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, July 30, 2010

Nice girls...


I saw this online today. Originally, I thought it was funny, because I have a corner office... I hear lots of jokes about it. Every time I meet with new people, as soon as they walk in it's always something like, "wow, what did you do?!" or "you must be important, nice office!" etc, etc.
But my first thought was, what's wrong with this office?! Does it get hotter than all other offices on my floor in the summer? or colder in the winter? Does it have a weird smell that cannot be removed? I got this corner office because the girl before me had this office, and she's a nice girl too.
I never once considered that I got this office because I'm not nice. I know what that title implies, and I know that I am a nice girl, so I will go on record saying that if anyone wants to buy this book... don't, because nice girls don't read trash like this!
Don't worry about your office. My best days at work are the days when I'm OUT of my office. It's similar to being on a cruise. You stress out about whether your cabin will be big enough (because they are beyond tiny) but if you are enjoying your cruise, you're nowhere near your cabin.
That's all the philosophy I can muster on this Friday. In Gracie news, we have a top tooth that made it's debut this week! It's been a long time coming, but it's finally here. I have no new pictures because 1.) I STILL cannot get my new phone to sync my email, so I can't send pics other than BBM and 2.) I just need a new camera. period. The buttons on the old one are doing functions that don't go with that particular button. I would say that pretty much equals broken.
Let us all pitch in and get me a new camera! Donations welcome, or you can fix my phone.
Also.... BIG news! No, I'm not pregnant, but Sonya is! And baby Douglas is coming early. Dr's orders. We're having a well deserved baby shower at my house Sunday, so I hope I can get some kind of picture taking plan together before then. It's going to be fun!

Blog Archive