Genesis 2 : 8 (New Living Translation)

Then the Lord God said, “It is not good for the man to be alone. I will make a helper who is just right for him.”

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, November 15, 2010

Shutterfly Christmas cards

Fellow bloggers, jump on this deal!
Bloggers get 50 free holiday cards from Shutterfly… sign up: http://bit.ly/sfly2010



50 Free Christmas cards from shutterfly. I LOVE shutterfly. They make it so easy for even a lazy bum like me to share pics with my family and friends. I have ordered Christmas presents including calendars for the proud grandparents and just because gifts - coffee mugs covered in Gracie's cute mug, and I had the birth announcements ready to go before she could even spit up good!

Now, I love Shutterfly even more because they are starting the Christmas spirit early but giving away Christmas cards for bloggers. Who does that? Seriously, when do you hear about a deal that is actually a good deal - FREE!

Plus, compared to snapfish, I think they have the cutest designs and so many options - maybe too many options for an indecisive person like me. I always look forward to receiving Christmas cards from friends and family - but if you don't have a picture card, I'm very disappointed... We don't get to see everyone as much as we'd like, so please send a picture Christmas card! We've been faced with that awful decision every year - which picture to use for the Christmas card delima. I would always search for "1 photo" cards, but now that we have Gracie, I look for "multiple photo" cards. I guess that just goes to show how we've grown into a little family over the years.

I look forward to seeing your face for Christmas, even if it is on a piece of card stock =)

Blog Archive