Genesis 2 : 8 (New Living Translation)

Then the Lord God said, “It is not good for the man to be alone. I will make a helper who is just right for him.”

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, March 24, 2011

Surf 'n Turf

I think that supper club has been spoiled after our fabulous, and I mean fabulous, steak dinner (by chef Wayne) at the cabin getaway in Gatlinburg. We're stepping it up to surf 'n turf.

I plan to document every step of this process, but you know how plans go. So in case I miss recording this experience, I'll at least preview the plans. Bryan and Wayne have decided to cook a live lobster... their discussions and ideas are always entertaining.

I'm actually pretty excited about this one because it involves making dinner for everyone and it sounds like a FEAST! I'm still not sure if they've worked out the details... like 1.) how do you get the lobster from the tank at Kroger to the kitchen at home? A really big goldfish bag? 2.) How many lobsters will it take to feed our rather large group of friends? Will we be fighting over this poor critter? 3.) If you're not supposed to purge the lobster, when do you rid it of the pooh? 
I'm always the one with the questions.


I am especially proud that they have a back up plan (the turf) in case the lobster cooking goes awry.

Should be interesting and hopefully YUMMY! We're living large =) Speaking of large... I'm growing and finally feeling some tiny kicks! We find out the gender April 13 @ 3:00... 3 weeks and counting! Can't wait!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive