Genesis 2 : 8 (New Living Translation)

Then the Lord God said, “It is not good for the man to be alone. I will make a helper who is just right for him.”

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, May 28, 2011

She's a freak (clean freaky)


One quick thing... be careful when you purchase maternity pants that look just like your regular pants. I skimmed my closet looking for my white linen pants, found them, and put them on... they don't fit! I'm already bigger than I ever was with Gracie?! That's impossible! Wait... these aren't maternity.  Crisis averted.








Since I'm pregnant, lazy, worthless, and broke, all I can do is clean. I don't want to do any more laundry or see another dirty dish even though I have these things to do, but I instead find other more gratifying things to clean... Like the entire fridge! Needed to be done.





See how boring life is... I may wash the dustpan later. It also needs it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive