Genesis 2 : 8 (New Living Translation)

Then the Lord God said, “It is not good for the man to be alone. I will make a helper who is just right for him.”

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Santa!

Mom and I took the babies to see Santa (and Mrs. Beth) at the MSU library.

Gracie didn't just love Santa, but she was tough and didn't cry. Clara loved him as she does all strangers.

And..... Looking for board games in Michael's closet, Mom and I found an old play station controller and an empty Wide Spread Panic CD case. Michael had just told us about a new gadget. Apparently there is an atari/atarri old school controller that is preloaded with old games that plugs right into your tv.

And thus, fake Christmas gift was born. I always want to open one present early. So, being the sweet sister that I am, I gave Michael one present early. I think he loved it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive