Genesis 2 : 8 (New Living Translation)

Then the Lord God said, “It is not good for the man to be alone. I will make a helper who is just right for him.”

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Jimbo and Caroline's jalapeño bread

So easy and oh so yummy! Wayne and Mel are coming to dinner tonight. They are the best dinner guests because they always bring something yummy...like steak!

I'm making bread and peach cobbler and that's it. Aren't they fabulous?!

Caroline, if you read this, just pretend that this is actually how you make this bread. I have lost the actual recipe , but I just go with what I feel in my heart to be right.

Split a loaf of bakery bread
Melt a stick of butter and brush it on both sides of the delicious inside
Mix shredded cheese, Parmesan, mayo until you get something that looks like that picture of goo

Spread on one side
Top with jalapeños
Wrap with foil
Bake at let's say, 350 for oh, I don't really know... 30-45 min.

EAT

Ok for cobbler, melt stick of butter in 9x13. In separate bowl, mix 1 cup each, sugar and flour. Add milk to flour and sugar. Pour over butter- do not stir/mix. Add one large can peach(or any flavor) pie filling. Again, no stirring.
Bake one hr at 350.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive