Genesis 2 : 8 (New Living Translation)

Then the Lord God said, “It is not good for the man to be alone. I will make a helper who is just right for him.”

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, September 3, 2012

Spit....fire

I hope I need to document this behavior because it is temporary... That is what I hope!

She looks sweet as pie, but she sure is struggling with some aversion to sharing, speaking in a nice tone, and just sweet behavior in general.

I'm also documenting to award officially Clara Kate with three punches to Gracie's face. When she is old enough to be quite mean, I will not stop her from some payback.... With interest!

I want my Gracie back. I do not know this girl, but I fear I'll have her around until she's in her early 20s. Farewell my friend, until we meet again...

1 comment:

  1. :( It happens, but you'll see some sweetness occasionally! :)

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive